Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 3

Day 3:  Vladimir
Age: 20
Major: Painting and Political Science
Hometown: Houston
Connection to me: Art History 2

Me: Interesting major combination.
Vladimir: I like politics and I like painting. Everyone in my family is an artist.
Me: Are you Christian?
Vladimir: I don't believe in religion.
Me: Why?
Vladimir: I took philosophy and it made me think differently. 
Me: So how did we get here?
Vladimir: Science!
Me: So when a woman gives birth, you don't think that that is a miracle?
Vladimir: Its just nature.
Me: Have you looked into other religions?
Vladimir: No.
Me: You should.
Vladimir: Religions come and go. They are nice stories, fairy tales that people made up.
Me: O_O
Vladimir: I think studying philosophy made me a little crazy, it made me think too much. 
Me: Are you crazy?
Vladimir: Not when I take my medications :) (just kidding). You should take philosophy.
Me: No way, its blasphemy.
Vladimir: I know :(
Me: o_O
Vladimir: (covering face) I'm so confused!








No comments:

Post a Comment